Tuition and Payment Plans

Tuition
Tuition at The Nora School for the 2017–2018 school year is $29,700.
Tuition for the 2018-2019 school year is $30,750.

Fees
There is a $500 book fee and a $500 activity fee required of all students, grades 9-12.
A senior fee of $600 helps defray the cost of the senior retreat and graduation exercises.

Payment plans
To help families pay tuition on a schedule that suits their individual situations, the school offers three plans. Each plan requires that a $2,500 deposit be submitted with the enrollment contract.

Plan A: Single payment plan A single payment, due on July 1 in advance of the school term. A $200 early payment credit applies to this option.

Plan B: Traditional payment plan Two tuition payments, one of 60% due on July 1 and the other of 40% due on November 1.

Plan C: Monthly payment plan Ten monthly installments, due the first of each month, beginning July 1 and ending April 1. A $300 surcharge is assessed to cover administrative and financial costs for this option.

Comments are closed.